- GENERAL. Companydoes not warrant that the contents of the Sites are error-free. Information on the Sites may contain technical inaccuracies and/or typographical or other types of errors and may be changed or updated at any time without notice. Company may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described on the Sites at any time without notice. Company will use reasonable efforts to place accurate and up-to-date information on the Sites but makes no warranty of its accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness. You acknowledge that your use of any information available through the Sites is at your own risk.
Company will provide you a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Company immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES.COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITES AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES OR THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- CODE OF CONDUCT. You agree that you will use the Sites (including features thereof and products or services offered thereon) only for its intended purpose. You further agree not to: (i) use the Sites, any content or other materials on the Sites, or any products or services included on or available through the Sites for any unlawful purpose; (ii) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Sites, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Sites, introducing any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter Egg, time bomb, spyware, or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in use of the Sites; (iii) impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; or (iv) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites or any content or other materials on the Sites.
- PROHIBITED USES. Companyimposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Sites and the Services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Sites or Services, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, the Sites, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including,
without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Sites or Services, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Sites or Services to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Services; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Sites or Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LAWS THAT MAY LIMIT THE EFFICACY OF SUCH RELEASES. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH PROVIDES IN RELEVANT PART: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IS KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Sites should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.