ULINK provides test services for storage devices to our customers through the ULINK Test House. Built on a rigorous test infrastructure, these services give unbiased, third-party proof of the authenticity of the results. The ULINK Test House is capable of running any and all Test Suites published by ULINK. Once a device passes the test suite, it can be listed under UTL (ULINK’s Test List).
- ULINK NVMe Protocol Test
- ULINK NVMe Regression Test
- ULINK SATA/ATA Protocol Test
- ULINK SATA/ATA Regression Test
- SATA-IO Device Digital Test
- SATA-IO Host Digital Test
- ULINK SAS/SCSI Protocol Test
- ULINK SAS/SCSI Regression Test
TCG (for NVMe/SATA/SAS Devices)
- TCG Storage OPAL-Family SSC Certification Test
- ULINK TCG/IEEE 1667 OPAL-Family SSC Protocol Test
- ULINK TCG Enterprise SSC Protocol Test
- TCG OPAL-Family SSC Application Note Test
- TCG Enterprise SSC Application Note Test
Other ULINK Tests
- QOS Test
- Performance Consistency Test
- Dirty Disk Test
- Power Consumption Test
At the end of a test, ULINK provides our customers with a test report and, if the device passes, a test certification. The test report clearly lists all test items, a pass/fail summary, and a test log. ULINK also provides initial technical consultation on any test issues or failed items.
If the device passes the test, ULINK will issue a test certification digitally signed by a ULINK Test Lab Manager. The certification lists the device tested, test suite, test environment, and a summary of the results. In addition, the device becomes eligible to be listed in the ULINK Test List (UTL). The ULINK Test List is an exclusive list of devices that have passed ULINK’s rigorous testing. It provides our customers proof to their OEMs and customers that their device is competitive, mature, and well-designed.