”DevSlp” is an important new feature from SSD. The validation of this new feature not only involves protocol tests, but also requires a particular system board and special hardware accessory. ULINK produces the DevSlp test suite and test platform to be used with the DevSlp-capable host systems.
- Work with DriveMaster to test the SSD DevSlp feature
- Allow power cycling of the SSD without shutting down the power on the mainboard
- Application on Device Sleep feature Functional, Regression and QA Test
- For SATA, mSATA (need mSATA to SATA adapter) and M.2 (need M.2 to SATA adapter) SSDs.
Recommended DevSlp Test Requirements
- Laptop that supports DevSlp (e.g. Intel Haswell ULT chipset)
- ULINK DriveMaster
- ULINK SSD DevSlp Test Platform
- ULINK SATA Protocol Test Suite